Friday, February 08, 2008

Matthew got a haircut!


Matthew got a hair cut :o)

How handsome!

Whoever said he looked like Colin Farrell was right.

Colin Firth; not really.
Will Ferrell: nope.

Colin Farrell: yup. could be brothers.





With my urging Matthew entered Ree's contest last night.

We were supposed to tell our most embarrassing story.

Matthew's was true and brief.

Here is what he wrote.

"I threw up in class."



Being the thoughtful mother, I reminded him that he threw up in Mrs. Reed's car, too.





I hope he wins because it was his birthday.
And if he doesn't win, I hope you win :o)





*******


DSC_7402.jpg-2

So last night I was experimenting.
I pick out a picture and apply different actions to it.

Some of them looks sooooo bad.

But this one looked really cool.


**********

The Friday Feast is down for the count today.

And you know what that means. I have to think.



Okay. Here goes.


1. If you had one more child, or perhaps your first, what would you name your newest blessing?

2. What is your favorite Musical?

3. What is your favorite Bible verse today?

4. What age to you think you will live to?

5. Is there a better way to ask question number 4?



And one last thing...

Matthew felt a little slighted by the measley birthday wishes from his dear mother yesterday.

So here are the five things I love about Matthew.

1. He is funny.
2. He is honest.
3. He is a great judge of character.
4. He is smart.
5. He loves the Lord.

Bonus: He chose a wonderful bride :o)

Matthew we named you Matthew because it means 'gift from God'.
And it fits and you are :o)

Love,
Mom



Okay,
Looking forward to your answers.

Did I ever tell you my triplet's names?

Lilly, Libby and Lucy.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.