Monday, September 22, 2008

The Emmy were on last night.

They were rather lackluster....and a little boring when you don't have the pay-cable and most of the winners and nominees are from pay cable stations. But....it was a lot more interesting than the stinky Packer game that was also on last night.


emmydress

Here is one of the desperate housewives. She is wearing my favorite designer. Elie Saab.

I personally would have preferred this dress in seafoam or pink...but that's just me.


Emmy Awards Arrivals

Julia looked stunning in this wonderful dress and color.

She really does have incredible style.


Emmy Awards Arrivals

Sandra Oh was there with her parents. She is so much sweeter and lovelier in real life then she is on Grey's Anatomy.

You would like her.

emmy2

Here is House's boss. I love this look. She is fresh and pretty and I think the shorter length works.





This dress was not on the show. But I love it. The model is rather grumpy, isn't she?



Favre-2

Here is Brett. This picture happened to be in the same file as the Emmy fashions.

Me and Matthew miss him.

A lot.



***

So which dress do you like best?

What show are you looking forward to watching this season?


I can't wait for Pushing Daisies!



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.