Here we go:
1. You know you're old when __________.
2. My heart is divided between __________ and __________.
3. __________ is what I need RIGHT NOW!
4. I have felt the __________, I have known the depths of __________.
5. Gah, won't these people __________.
6. __________ as soon as you can!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!
I spotted these fun fill-ins a few weeks ago and decided to put one up today.
For Di and Madelaine,
If you don't read the comments (you should) I wanted to share a prayer request of Di's 18 year old
daughter. She has a staph infection and is daily going to the doctors to get rid of it.
The cleaning process is very painful and we hate to have our dear ones suffering.
So please pray for Madelaine today and especially at 11:00 PST.
Pray for healing and pray that the pain will be managed by pain meds.
The most important thing this blog does is to help us love one another and pray for one another.
So I am honored to use this space for such things as this.
I also love to use this space to show you what a knuckle-head I am.
Thanks to Courtney for pointing out my error!
I only have four clients who think I am a bimbo.
But, isn't Chelsea beautiful! I love this picture of her! Our senior session was GREAT!
I'll be back at noon to read your great comments and do the fill-ins.
Encourage one another,