Saturday, September 20, 2008

We are off to watch Emma play in a soccer game today....

I have only a second.

As today it was sleep and shower or blog.

Sorry guys.

I shall just show you the anatomy of a photo today.

20080919_9283

Last night before the sun went down, I grabbed Katie and got my little photography fix for the day.

I actually feel strange if I don't take a picture a day.


Exposure: 0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture: f/4
Focal Length: 55 mm
ISO Speed: 800


Hey! Why do I have my ISO on 800?
That is a mistake.
Ah well.

Check your ISO before you start shooting.

This would usually resulted in a grainy picture.

HuH?

20080919_9283-sea

Then came the crop and some Actions.

I am in love with Sesame Ellis Actions. She is a photographer who moved to Australia this year and had twins.
Remember her twin belly shot!!!

Anyway....I highly recommend these actions!!

Sesame Ellis Actions


20080919_9283-3

Then I tried my new SE action Memory-Tone on it. This is the same one I used on the beautiful beauties the other day.

20080919_9283

Then we went to the forest primeval and I took this picture.

Not.

This is a Lightroom Preset.

I let my inner drama queen come out on this one.

Love what this Preset did to Katie's eyes.


Happy happy week-ending. (I love how MFS says that)

Enjoy!!!!



Encourage one another,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.