Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Katie's first paper.


I was waiting for my mom in the car. I think she was in the bathroom.
I was waiting for a long time and it was sooooo boring. I went in to find my
mom and she WAS in the bathroom.



Seriously. This is verbatim.

And then I told her she could say,

What is taking so long? I shouted to my mom.
And my mom said, I am taking a dump.


And then we both laughed hysterically.

And I told her not to say that...cause I don't say dump.

I say POOP.

More side-splitting laughter.

Man, it's fun around here :o)


20080819_6567-22bw

Katie B. Jones.



On the way to school, I think I will request less revealing stories to be written about me.



I'll be back later this morning with a super cool photography post.



See ya soon!

Encourage one another,
Donna


p.s. My husband thinks this is too crass. (You know, the word dump.)
He's so sensitive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.