Friday, September 12, 2008

Friday Five



What was the last song that stuck in your head?
According to the cliche, the way to a man’s heart is through his stomach, but what’s the way to yours?
What’s something that should have been put away but hasn’t been?
When did you last weigh yourself?
When was the last time you wore something orange?



Questions gathered here Friday Five





20080912_8612


Patrick has been traveling quite a bit this year.
A few months ago he came home with a huge t-shirt for Katie from the Cincinnati airport.

I teased him about it.

Last week he came home with this adorable outfit for his Katie.

He is an excellent shopper. Now he needs to learn to look at the price tags!


***********

I went to Back to School night last night.
I can not tell you how thankful I am that we chose Blessed Sacrament for Katie.

"And most of all, we want the children to see Christ in others."
Father Pat

Matthew 25:40

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me
.





************





I got THE LETTER.

I made THE CALL.

I am on the short list.

Can you guess what I have to do on Monday morning?





Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.