Tuesday, September 09, 2008

I want to know....



What is your earliest memory?

How did you meet your husband/wife?

Who has been the biggest influence on your life? What lessons did they teach you?




My earliest memory is my first day of kindergarten. I remember my mom walking me to school and
coming to get me. I remember saying that was nice for a day, but didn't really care if I went back.
I remember my parents thinking this was funny.

We moved to California in 1960. I was three. Cindy was born out there and I don't remember any of that.

Sue remembers California. She is 11 months older than I am...and also a lot smarter.

I was a late bloomer....so my memories seem to even have a late start.

20080909_8424-2

20080909_8424-22

Sue and Daddy and Donna

1960


******


I met my husband, Patrick, in Wausau Wisconsin in 1979.
We were both working at Pranges dept store.
He was in the men's dept and I was in Trim the Home.



******

20080909_8430-2

My mom. She was the biggest influence in my life.

She taught me to love and laugh, how to make spaghetti and gravy.

She taught me that motherhood is delightful and life is precious.





******



Amy @ Living Locurto has another cute download available on her blog.

She made handy little coupons for computer use.

Check it out.


Living Locurto Computer Coupons for kids





Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.