Saturday, September 27, 2008

They say it's your birthday.....

Well, it's my birthday too,

Yeah.







The emails and facebook wishes are coming in at a frenetic pace....

I had better get this post up or you will all be worn out before you get to my comment box!

It's my birthday and I am thankful to be here.

So thankful to get to look into the faces of the ones I love.

Thankful to have the time to learn and experience more.

Thankful to just enjoy the breeze and the leaves and the laughter and the view.


I find it's a wonderful life as long as I am thankful for the things that matter most to me.

There is so much suffering. And I don't like it one bit.

But on my birthday....I choose be thankful.

I'll complain about the wrinkles and oldness tomorrow.

Today we CELEBRATE LIFE!!!


Party time!!! Donna's blog.

Bring your thankful hearts and cheer!



So you see, old age is really not so bad. May you come to know the condition.
Cicero



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.