Monday, September 01, 2008

Navel Gazing Edition


*Yawn*

I slept super late today. Eight Thirty!

My mother would call that Lazy Bones.

Sorry.


Thing is, I was not asleep from 4:30 until 5:30.

We call that Tina Toss and Turn.

And then came the annoying dreams.

Yes. You heard me.

Not scary. Not pretty. Not interesting.

Just annoying.


What is an annoying dream?

When I was younger, I would have a dream that I could not do a back flip on the trampoline.

This was something I could do with ease.

But in my dream, I could not flip over. An evil invisible force kept me from flipping over.



Now my annoying dream goes like this: Company is over, the kitchen is a mess and the kitchen table is covered with papers and books and magazines and mail. I am preparing a large meal and am trying to clear and set the table for the meal.

This goes on for what feels like hours.

It's torture.




LOL at Me!

Such a drama queen !



Do you wake up from annoying dreams and try to stop them?

Do they come back when you fall back to sleep?


Seriously. My 'setting the table' dream wore. me. out!


20080831_7218-osk

Look! Emma came home for the long weekend.

She is gathering all of her forgotten possessions and getting ready to hit the books.

She is having some struggles being away. Perhaps you could pray for her over the next few weeks.

Thanks dear friends.



Now tell me about your weird annoying dreams.



Encourage one another,

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.