Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Good Morning!


It was so dark out this morning on the way to school, I could have sworn it was night time.

In the winter I get up at night and dress by yellow candlelight,
In summer quite the other way I have to go to bed by day....


***

Today I deliver a set of Senior pictures.


DSC_3039


I wanted to show you because the client ordered a big print and it turned out so nice!
Print something big. 16 x 20. Do it for me. I promise you will LOVE it!


See the white pillow and the brown pillow? I bought those yesterday. They are from Target and they were very reasonable.
The fluffy white pillow looks just like a pillow in Garnet Hill that costs $100. This one, while it is not real sheep, was only 14.99.
And that brown one is super soft, also 14.99.

I don't buy a lot for the house, but soft things are my weakness.


****

DSC_3022-7spoo

I read a Clickin' Mom's tutorial on how to take Spooky Pictures.
I tried it on Halloween.



****

props

catglasses


Katie 2007.


Fun times together.



****

"November comes
And November goes,
With the last red berries
And the first white snows.

With night coming early,
And dawn coming late,
And ice in the bucket
And frost by the gate.

The fires burn
And the kettles sing,
And earth sinks to rest
Until next spring."
- Elizabeth Coatsworth





Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.