Saturday, November 12, 2011

Last Saturday I shared my Pinterest finds from the week.
I think I will do that every Saturday.


Check out this clever and very watchable video.
It's really well done and super informative.

And today....I am going to buy myself a thin scarf so I can do this!







****

Source: etsy.com via Donna on Pinterest




You'll never guess what we are thinking of doing....very soon....

****





This is a cool color, isn't it? I usually don't care for pinks...but this one....I love.


*****




I need a record player.

Then I can listen to Saturday Night Fever and 'Let's Get Small' and Funny Girl in my family room.

****


This weeks words of wisdom....


Source: etsy.com via Donna on Pinterest




Pinterest is fun.

If you want to follow along....there is a new button on the sidebar.


Wishing you a delightful weekend!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.