Friday, November 04, 2011

DSC_3074

Oh my goodness...you should have heard the conversation this morning.
I tried to explain day light savings to Katie.
It did not go well.

DSC_3081-8bh


(The top picture is how Katie wants to smile...all the time....she is a pretty smiley girl.)


*****


Television recommendations.


I have been watching two new drama's on television this fall.
The first is called Person of Interest. This is a crime drama of sorts. I like the actors and that is why I gave this one a chance.
Jim Caviezel (Jesus) and Michael Emerson (Ben from Lost). I have really enjoyed this show.






The other is on Friday nights and is called The Gifted Man. I was intrigued by this one because our girl
Jennifer Ehle is on the show. Jennifer is Lizzy from the BBC Pride and Prejudice. She plays a ghost who
visits her ex husband and gets him to look after her free clinic. He is a surgeon and has "better" things to do.
The male star is a Broadway star called Patrick Wilson.
This is a medical drama.

gifted man

I like both shows and hope they make it.


Oh....and guess what?

I caved.

I was boycotting ABC at noon because they took All My Children off to put on a stupid show called The Chew.

I watched it.

And I liked it.


In the words of Chauncey Gardner, "I like to watch."




Thank you for your care and prayers for my friend and her husband!

Lots of love,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.