Wednesday, November 23, 2011

This morning it was misty.



fog



This morning it was sunny.


pine1111


It just all depended on perspective.
A slight turn.




Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be.
~Abraham Lincoln


And I just know, it starts with a grateful heart.
Counting your blessing, you know?


We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.
~Thornton Wilder


May you all enjoy a superb day of thanks giving!

Even if you are in Switzerland or Canada or Paris...you can still gather together
to say thank you to those your love and care about. (Have a toast over Skype!)

I know it is hard to be away from loved ones at holiday times. It seems to be my fate.
But God has given me more ones to love this way.
I will not look at what I don't have.
I will say a big thank you for what I do.

And I think we will all go bowling after dinner.

Thank you!
Love you.
Mean it!

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.