Saturday, November 19, 2011

This week on Pinterest....

Source: tumblr.com via Donna on Pinterest



I was inspired by this image.
Must find or make this skirt for my models.


Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest




I added this picture to my Fan Club board.





I spotted this picture on Apartment Therapy and pinned it to my 'for the home' board.
It was especially cool that this kitchen is in a home in tiny, far away, Viroqua Wisconsin.


Source: heygorg.com via Donna on Pinterest







Oh MY!!!

We have a name for our doggie!!!
Katie came up with it yesterday and it immediately made both of us smile and squeal with glee.

It is not a name that anyone thought of....
except Katie...

and when you hear it. You will see it is a pretty good fit.

We will try it out on our little girl and see if it works....

So as of today....the puppy will be named....

Ginny.

Ginny is a character from Harry Potter. I like the Christmassey connection....'Yes, Virgina, there is a Santa Claus".....Santa Paws.....
Even tho Ginny Weasley is not a Virginia, I still like it very much and it works for me anyway.








Isn't that funny?


Happy Weekend!!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.