Friday Five from the Archives
Time for a little silly fun. The Friday five site has closed so I searched around and found one I liked. I do not know what the kabalarians site is all about...just ignore the philosophy and see if your name describes you. Mine was eerily right on.
The Name Game
1. Is the name you have now the same name that's on your birth certificate? If not, what's changed?
My last name has changed.
2. If you could change your name (first, middle and/or last), what would it be?
I love the name Hope. So I'll be Hope from now on :o)
3. Why were you named what you were? (Is there a story behind it? Who specifically was responsible for naming you?)
I think I am named after a friend of my mother's
4. Are there any names you really hate or love? What are they and why?
For some reason I love names like; Hope, Faith, and Grace. And then there are the L's; Lucy, Libby, Lily...my imaginary triplets.
5. Is the analysis of your name at kabalarians.com accurate? How or how isn't it?
Our Matthew has been home for three weeks and has been sluggish about looking for a job. Last Friday I said, "Matthew, you need to have a job by the end of next week." Harrumph.
We added a work request to the dinner-time prayer on Sunday night. :o)
Monday he went and picked up an application at a gas station.
Tuesday at gymnastics a friend asked if the boys were home from school and did they need jobs. ( Her husband owns a fencing company and they are hiring.)
Two more days went by...and yesterday morning Matthew spoke to the manager of the fencing company on the phone, went to speak with him in person and came home with a job!
He left for his first day on the job this morning at 7:00am...yawn...
Now I know some may think this is just a coincidence. But I don't.
'Praise God from whom all blessings flow.'
Encourage one another,