Monday, April 04, 2005

Call the children over.
Give the doggy a bone.


my pet!

Hat tip to Mrs-Mmv


Did I tell you I have the dream of a dog?
Yeah, I know I did.

But the wanting is coming on strong again.

The reality of a dog is messy and expensive and sleep depriving.

And the reality is that dear hubby says 'no' Not now.

So I will continue to dream and hope.


Poem for New Puppy

Don't smell crotches, don't eat plants,
Don't steal food or underpants.
Don't eat my socks; don't grab my hair,,,
DON'T RIP THE STUFFING FROM THAT CHAIR!!

Don't eat those peas, don't touch that bush,
Don't chew my shoes, what IS this mush!?!
Eat your cookies, drink your drink,
Outta the toilet! Outta the sink!

AWAY FROM THE LITER BOX, IT'S FOR THE CAT!
(and must you kiss me after that!?!)
Raising a puppy is not for the lazy,
Those rugrats are funny, but also quite crazy.

Don't despair through the toil and the strife.
"Cause after three years you'll get back your life!
So lets go for walkies, so you can do your "thing"
And maybe I'll get back my diamond ring!

-Author unknown



Cute little reality check :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.