1. Who did you think was funny when you were a child?
2. Who do you think is funny now?
3. Funniest Blog?
4. Tell us a little joke.
5. Funniest movie ever?
I love to laugh...and have been laughing since I was a little girl.
It's always been one of my favorite things to do :o)
I love someone with an uproarious laugh. My son Patrick laughs loud and often and my friend from up North ,Martha, laughs well. You want to go to a comedy with Martha cause she enjoys it so much!
It lifts your spirits to be with someone who is full of glee!
When I was a little girl my best friend and I would make one another laugh so much that we would wet our pants. Often.
We are bonded by childhood giggles.
My sisters make me laugh too.
No wonder we love to be together!
Now I laugh really hard when someone dances funny...or unexpectedly.
For instance there is an episode of Friends where Monica and Ross go to Rockin' New Years Eve and do a dance for the cameras. I think it is one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
And on Fresh Prince of Belle Air when Will and Carlton dance, it's hysterical.
Which brings me to my first love and goofy dancer, Jerry Lewis.
I embarrassed to admit I loved him as a child. But have you seen him dance?
Funniest thing ever.
So here are my answers for today's questions;
1. Cathy R., Jerry Lewis and The Three Stooges.
2. Eddie Murphy in Bowfinger is really funny, Regis and Kelly make me laugh, Steve Martin and numerous family and friends in real life.
3. Knit and Tonic, Puppdaddy, and Fluffa are witty writers.
4. Why is Cinderella such a bad soccer player?
Because her coach is a pumpkin.
5. Parenthood, On Golden Pond, Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and The Jerk all come to mind.
I can't wait to read your lists and jokes today.
And by the way...
A cheerful heart is good medicine,