Saturday, April 30, 2005

You're famous

The guys happily pose for a blog photo!



"One of the best things in the world to be is a boy; it requires no experience, but needs some practice to be a good one"
Charles Dudley Warren


Girls we love for what they are; young men for what they promise to be.
Goethe


I see a lot of promise in that photo :o)


A few of the guys are loyal Quiet Life readers. They like the family stories I think...I don't think it's the knitting and diet talk that draws them in :o)

Maybe I remind them of home?

They had an eventful day yesterday. Getting to watch the Supreme Court in session at the Capitol was an interesting adventure.
Unexpected and educational.

**********

I will be attending a Family Nutrition Workshop today. (I signed up for this before I knew Matthew would be coming home)

Today I will learn the seven natural laws of health...how about that???
You can be sure I will share 'the good parts'.

Do you think I can bring along my knitting?
Naw...that might be rude.

Enjoy your Saturday with your boys and girls!!!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.