Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-ins



1. The last band I saw live was _____________.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is _________. (if you don't celebrate thanksgiving, insert your favorite holiday)
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is __________.
4. Thoughts of _____________ fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear ______________.
6. Bagpipes ________.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!



Thank you, Janet, from Friday Fill-ins


20081120_2980-2

"Are those bagpipes I hear?"


20081120_2982-2 le

Hello floating face.



"We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep."
~Shakespeare


"I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never of any use to oneself."
~Oscar Wilde


"Nobody can spoil a life, my dear. That's nonsense. Things happen, but we bob up."
~John Galsworthy


That just makes me want to say,

Chip, chip, Charlie, by jove, good show.


See you in the comments!



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.