Thursday, November 06, 2008

***



It's my long time blog sistah's mother's 70th birthday!
Staci would love for her mom to receive 70 comments in her comment box.

Because Staci knows you guys rock the comments...she asked if I would send you over to
give her mom a happy surprise!

I said. Will do.

Thanks in advance for being so kind and spreading the cheer.

Wish Staci's mom Happy Birthday



****

And for the photographers who have wanted to buy Sesame Ellis actions....

They are on sale today. One day only. Creator Rachel Devine is 38 years old today AND she is having a one day sale.


Sesame Ellis Actions 38% off today. It's Rachel's birthday!



****

20081105_2534-2


Who Has Seen the Wind?
Christina Rossetti

Who has seen the wind?
Neither I nor you:
But when the leaves hang trembling
The wind is passing thro'.

Who has seen the wind?
Neither you nor I:
But when the trees bow down their heads
The wind is passing by.



***

And remember how I said I never really saw any resemblance between Katie and I?

This is why.

20081106_2588-2
20081106_2586



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.