Friday, November 07, 2008

**

20081105_2530-cinnrose


I knew you would all come thru in a big way for Staci's mom.

I knew it. And so did Staci. Cause we just know there is something goin' on in the comments around here.

But I don't think either of us knew how BIG you would come thru.

I'm thankful for each of you.

I am thankful that you are kind.
That you are open.
That you are caring.
That you are supportive.

And funny and respectful and positive.


Yeah. You are the greatest!



***


Friday Fill-in





1. My blueprint for success includes _____________.
2. _________ was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is __________.
4. _____________ can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about ______________.
6. ________ is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to _____, tomorrow my plans include _____ and Sunday, I want to _____!



HT toFriday Fill-ins


20081105_2527-2


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.