Saturday, November 01, 2008

Hi there... bet you didn't think I was going to post today :o)

Yesterday, a gal named Brenda, over on flickr, posted a picture of her little girl.

She had a fan blowing on her little gal. And it looked so cool to me.

So, I thought, I'm gonna try that.

Katie and I went upstairs to my bedroom, cause I have a fan up there.

There isn't a whole lot of space for a photoshoot...and well...my fan is weak.

So I had to hold the fan in my hands and try to take pictures with the other hand....

And Katie was not in the mood.








20081031_2282-2


But like I said at Ree's....sometimes you never know what you are gonna get.

10 out of 50 turned out okay.
three were pretty special

You just have to try or you would never get pretty special.


20081031_2279-2


So that is my message today....


Don't be afraid to fail....

Try!





"Practicing an art, no matter how well or badly, is a way to make your soul grow. Sing in the shower. Dance to the radio. Tell stories. Write a poem to a friend, even a lousy poem. Do it as well as you possibly can. You will get an enormous reward. You will have created something."
~Kurt Vonnegut


Thank you for the quote, Sandra!



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.