Wednesday, November 19, 2008

20081118_2869-22

Katie worked all afternoon on night on school homework and Awana.

Last night, she checked her backpack and found that she forgot her Math book.

Crying ensued. Then she formed a plan.

She found and called the number of one of her classmates and carefully wrote them
all out.

I am proud of her problem solving.

It's important to know how to problem solve.

Cause if she's anything like me,
she will forget lots of stuff.



20081118_2855-watercolor



*****


One year ago, I tried to make a Quiet Life wall calendar.

I tried really, really hard.

But. I just couldn't figure it out. My pictures were not loading onto the site properly.

But just last week....

Not only did I figure out what I was doing wrong.

I created a sample,
had one sent to me,
was happy with the quality and quick shipping...
so now have a 2009 Quiet Life wall calendar For Sale at Cafe Press.



Quiet Life Calendar



DSC_0479pd-ree2

This is on the cover.

If you follow the link, you can see the pictures
for each month.


*****




It's not that I'm so smart, it's just that I stay with problems longer.


When the solution is simple, God is answering.

--Albert Einstein



*****


Prayer Request.

Our blog friend, and my long time family friend Kris S, had back surgery yesterday.
I am sure today is a hard day for her.

Please pray for healing and comfort and as little pain as possible.
She has a long hard road ahead of her.

Thank you.



******


When you encounter a big problem, do you?

A. Cry
B. Tell Everyone
C. Live in Denial
D. Meet it head on
E. Pray
F. All of the above







"If you want favor with both God and man, and a reputation for good judgment and common sense, then trust the Lord completely; don't ever trust yourself. In everything you do, put God first, and He will direct you and crown your efforts with success."

Proverbs 3:4-6, The Living Bible





Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.