Friday, November 28, 2008

Six degrees of separation


Now that Dancing with the Stars is over....what will we watch to get our dancing fix?



May I introduce to you,

April and her husband.






April is the sister of Rechelle from The Country Doctors Wife.
I met Rechelle after reading her funny comments at Ree's about a year ago.

Then I met April, cause she and Rechelle are the nuttiest, funniest sisters.

AND my first flickr friend Mrs. Mama is good friends with April.


I have so many friends in cyber space.

Most of them don't know it.

But I think of them as my posse.

If you go to April's website you can see the dance that she and her husband are learning;
It was the Lance and Lacey Mambo.


April Showers


I tell ya.....

they are inspirational!

And I rather prefer their costumes :o)



Dance till the stars come down from the rafters
Dance, Dance, Dance till you drop.
~W.H. Auden




Dance, even if you have nowhere to do it but your living room.
~Kurt Vonnegut



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.