Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Dog Wanting and San Francisco.



coal susan dodd

See this happy dog. I took one look at this smiling dog and feel deep into dog lust.

My photo-friend Susan Dodd took this picture of Coal.
Susan is a very talented, experienced photographer who has a real love of dogs. It shows in their faces. In their eyes.

That connection is something you can not fake.
Take a look at her website and blog and you will see that special something.


We inch closer and closer to getting a dog. But something always holds me back....

Perhaps I should make a collage of wonderful dog pictures of other people's good dogs for my living room wall.
Would that be werid?


Cool Pets
Cool Pets blog

Stop by and visit Susan.
She is so talented and really cool.


(Now when I come to my blog when I am in San Francisco I will be greeted by Coal's smile.
Wasn't that clever?)


DSC_4812-7

Bye bye, Katie.
I will miss you.


I am leaving for a Adobe's Girls Photography getaway in San Francisco this afternoon.

I'm nervous and a still shocked that this is happening.

I don't usually win the prize....and I feel like I have won a great big prize.

I hope to take pretty, interesting pictures. Learn to use Lightroom 3.
Listen a lot. Log lots of minutes for my Idita-walk.
And have fun.


I will miss my safe spot on the couch....but I am assured by Amy in Italy that they probably
have a couch in San Francisco.

And Dr. Seuss. He is all for it.

"If you never did, you should. These things are fun, and fun is good."
Dr. Seuss



I'll be around on Facebook and Twitter if you want to hear the minute by minute
details of the trip.

I'm sure. LoL.


Oh! I wanted to share something I read in Traveling Mercies by Anne Lamott.


Traveling mercies: love the journey, God is with you, come home safe and sound.


And so I claim that sentiment for myself...and all the other travelers today.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.