Saturday, February 05, 2011

Oh dear. You are all so kind to care for me and encourage me so much.

I wasn't really feeling sad. But that is what you heard. 99% of you.
I wasn't thinking of quitting at all, but gosh, it must have sounded like that.

I love you all so much. I am the lucky one.
I would miss you so much. I am not going anywhere.

Thank you for your support and love.





And guess what book I am reading?

Happy are you poor? by Thomas Dubay

Isn't that perfect?

The thing is. I am so far from poor it's a joke. I have an abundant life. Monetarily and spiritually.

Like Jess said in the comments....warm home, warm heart, happy baby. (babies :o)

That is more than enough.

Listen to this...

"Our destiny is literally out of this world. Eye has not seen, nor ear heard; indeed, it cannot even dawn on our unaided imagination the unspeakable delight God has prepared for those who love him (1 Cor2:9)
Before this destiny all worldly glitter is dull, all tinsel is cheap, all adventure is prosaic, all attraction is unsatisfying."

And then this..


"In this new era happiness is found not in eating and drinking this or that but in personal goodness and in the peace and joy given by the Holy Spirit....The New Testament assumes that happiness is found not in things but in persons and especially in the Divine Persons."


I get a thrill out of reading things like this.

I need to read things like this. Words like these help me 'snap out of it'.

Watching too much glam tv and looking at pretty houses and dreaming of travel takes me down the
road of lusting after things.

To hear words that speak truth to me feels like a good spring cleaning.


I am thankful that this blog is accomplishing something important and I absolutely know that
the best parts are in the comments. No doubt in my mind.


I am thankful that God has allowed me to do this.

Mostly I just feel like a goofy girl.

The good parts come from God.


I'm pretty sure.


DSC_4208-5


Go Pack Go!



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.