Wednesday, February 23, 2011

DSC_6583-5




DSC_6580-5



Tin Woodsman: What have you learned, Dorothy?
Dorothy: Well, I - I think that it - it wasn't enough to just want to see Uncle Henry and Auntie Em - and it's that - if I ever go looking for my heart's desire again, I won't look any further than my own back yard. Because if it isn't there, I never really lost it to begin with! Is that right?




DSC_6587-5


My brother and sisters and I, we learned something a long time ago.
We learned to love one another.
That our siblinghood was strong and gracious and unconditional.

We are The Seven of Us.

We will always be,

The Seven of Us.


That's me. From last March.
When I went out to snap a few shots in my backyard yesterday,
my seven little men were looking so pretty with snow on their heads.

I thought of us.
The Seven of us.

The next two months will be months of remembering and trying to be strong.

If you think of it, please pray for the Glymans and the Warnhoffs.

We all miss Sue so much.



Love
Donna
1/7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.