Thursday, February 24, 2011

She has I dream of Jeannie Eyes.



DSC_6614-newsprint



jeannie

Is it just me?



Along with my 52/ 365 and my 52 faces in 2011....

I am collecting....52 blurry pictures in 2011.


DSC_6610-5ed


It's not as easy as you may think....HA!

****


If you do not have a fancy camera, I wrote some words of encouragment for you
over at The Pioneer Woman/Photography.


No Excuses by Miz Boo




****


IMG_0803


Oh Monday on the way to school Katie and I saw the oddest rainbow ray.

I said, "Maybe Jesus is coming!"
And she said, "Yeah!"

Then she said, "He is going to Target."

And we laughed because Target was right there...under the rainbow ray.



****

And here is a little scene from a typical Saturday morning.
Between basketball games.

She's goin' to a Hukilau.




Have a good day!

Be kind to one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.