Monday, February 21, 2011

Sneak Peek!

I believe in memories.



DSC_5760-4softlyweb


As you know, I am a reluctant business woman.
But I adore making pictures of adorable families and children....
and this is what I had the honor of doing on Saturday.

This young mommy called me when her little baby girl was on the way....
So we planned the session for what we thought would be a good day.

I like to take newborn pictures in the first two weeks.

This little doll happened to love her passy and being held by her daddy.

At one point I tried to pose her on the floor and she started crying. Her daddy came right in with his big daddy hands
and placed them on her chest to comfort her.

We took most of her pictures while she was being held.

L. also said she likes candid pictures. Candids work very well for busy boys.
That made me happy.


It's a lot of pressure to make little children....pose.

Oh. And by the way. I need some new jokes.
(If you have a four year old. Tell me a joke, please.)


DSC_5860-4web


Family love.


DSC_6080-5web


First born. Love.


DSC_5749-4web


It's great being the second boy. There is a freedom to being the younger brother.
I think.




DSC_6378-4web

Hello precious one. You are very loved.


DSC_6565-4softenttweb

Loving. Calm. Beautiful.

(I remember loving. But I don't think I could manage calm and beautiful at ten days pp.)




DSC_6426-3softly


Pretty baby.



DSC_6520-6bwweb


Sleeping baby.


DSC_6408-softlyweb

It's gonna be okay baby.
Daddy's got ya.




Thank you for choosing me!
I'm so excited for your family...so many years of fun and happiness ahead of you!



****





This song came on when I was taking pictures...
It was serendipity.


*****

There's no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard
No song I could sing
But I can try for your heart
Our dreams, and they are made out of real things
Like a, shoebox of photographs
With sepia tone loving
Love is the answer,
At least for most of the questions in my heart
Like why are we here? and where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy and
Sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing its always better when we're together


~Jack Johnson



I believe in memories.
Especially the really good ones.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.