Thursday, February 02, 2012

Fresh Step...where have you been all my life?






Our cat is 11 years old. I have finally found a cat litter that really, really works.
It doesn't even smell when you are cleaning it out.

Highly recommeded.


****


Now this may seem gross to follow the cat litter story with a recipe. Oh well.





The Easy Chef (that's me) recommends this simple and delicious, sticky, 'coffee cake'.


Here are the ingredients.

6 T. butter
1/2 jar of caramel ice cream topping
1 pkg pillsbury cinnamon rolls
1 cup chopped pecans

Here's the drill.
Melt butter. Combine melted butter with caramel topping and add the chopped nuts.
Cut the cinnamon rolls in fourths.
Add to the melted caramel mixture.

Put in cake pan....like in the picture.

Bake at 350 for 20 min.

This is as good as the monkey bread and faster!!


******

One last thing, this morning I noticed that people are linking with love over at Pinterest. I can see who has pinned things from my blog (booshay.blogspot.com) and many many times I am being mentioned as the photographer. I am being mentioned with kind words. People are linking with love. This photographer says thank you. I love when you do that.

Self portrait attempt 1


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.