Tuesday, February 07, 2012

It's Matthew's birthday today so I went looking for a really fun picture of Matthew to post to his facebook page.
I did not find the picture I was looking for...

but LOOK what I did find.

Oh my goodness, gracious sake.


Katie Gracie at the Brewers game.


brewers 011


brewers 009

My heart is about to bust.

I am so thankful for this little girl.

And her big brother Matthew too.

Matthew got a hair cut :o)


Matthew, when did you go and get so handsome?
Looking just like Colin Farrell here....

I am so proud of the man you have become! You are a great dad and loving husband.

Love you very much!
Happy 27th Birthday!!

Encourage one another,
Donna aka Mom

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:52 PM

    I've read nearly every post of your blog and I wish I was Katie :( I'm only 10 years old and I don't really like my life. Tell Katie that i think she is pretty too ;)

    Nellie

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.