Thursday, February 16, 2012

DSC_7244

This is Maggie. She hears Ginny.
She is more terrified than curious.
I am sure.

This however is not really a new thing.
This is how Maggie looks when Katie comes around.

She's a charmer.


DSC_7213-7

This is Ginny.
She is a good girl, except when she is not.

And let me just say...I think all labs look like boys.
It's hard for me to think of her as girly.

Sorry honey.



*****


I am going to start a new feature on this blog.

Things my husband tells me when he comes out of the bathroom.

He is not a chatty guy.
He is not a conversationalist.
But he reads in the bathroom and always has a fascinating tidbit of news.

Here is my favorite from this week.

What actor received the most votes for the first academy award?
This actor did receive the statue? It went to someone else.

Do not google.

Just take a wild guess. I did not guess correctly;
I think I guessed Al Jolsen or Rudolf Valentino.



Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.