Wednesday, February 22, 2012




So cute and funny! Taylor Swift, Zac Efron and Ellen.




DSC_7493

Yesterday the challenge was bokeh.

I tried numerous things but this was my winner.


DSC_7479


Fun at the grocery store.
People were watching me.


DSC_7471


Katie likes bubbles of light.
Me too.


DSC_7433-6

She did not like wearing the orange hat for orange day.


DSC_7417-6

But she is my girl.
My girl.

And she likes to make me happy.

Oh. Please God. Stay by her side.
Especially after she leaves mine.


DSC_7437



Aloha Kelly

I sent this to Kelly Ripa because she is in Hawaii and I thought she would like it.

No word from Kelly.

Big shocker.

Thanks for sharing your favorite movie quotes. That was super fun.
Except for Susan and Stephanie and Janet NOT watching To Kill A Mockingbird and insisting on watching very very lame and stupid movies.

You girls are in the cinematic dog house.


Happy hump day.

Ginny...who I think I will start calling Jenny or Jilly or Jelly, has a Vet apt. today.

Want to guess how much she weighs now?


Encourage one another to watch To Kill a Mockingbird,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.