Monday, February 20, 2012

DSC_7378

On Saturday Katie washed her hair.
At sunset a saw a sliver of light in the backyard.
I dragged her outside to sit in it.

DSC_7369

It was cold and she did not have shoes on....so I think I got nine pictures before she ran in the house.


Shamrock shake # a first

Sometimes I do nice things for her too.


Best in show

I spotted the bumble bee doggie toy at PetSmart. I put this picture on Facebook and Instagram.

No one seemed to get the joke. I even called the picture, "Best in Show".

Why doesn't anyone get this?


20090222_5410-34


This picture is the most viewed picture on my Flickr stream.
I have lost most of my old Flickr friends and rarely do people comment there any more much less see my stuff...but that's okay, I use flickr to organize and save my pictures and I use it to get the html code of my blog.


The above picture has 2867 views and it was taken almost three years ago to the day.
I was using my D80 and adding lots of colors :o)


*****


Downton Abbey was amazing.
I can't wait to watch it again.

Please feel free to talk about it in the comments.

SPOILER ALERT IN THE COMMENTS.


****

Happy Monday!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.