Saturday, February 18, 2012

I spent a whole lot less time on Pinterest this week since I was
mulling over the rightness and wrongness of pinning.
What can I pin? Do I need to ask permission?

And so I did my best to link with love....









Dare I try this? Oh these looks so wonderful!




Ahhhhhh.....

this appeals to me %100




The movie Summertime (1955) was on tv. I have never seen this movie before. It is set in Venice and it is shot with love and beautifully styled. Kathryn Hepburn's character felt sorry for herself for the first half hour so I lost interest in the story...
but my goodness, it is one gorgeous movie.





I have heard for years about the stunning cinematography in the movie The Black Stallion (1979).
Finally I saw it.

Caleb Deschanel is the cinematographer.

Could this be Zooey's dad?

Yes. It is. Wow.




Start at 3:40 to see some spectacular riding and filming.


Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest



I am excited to say, I searched this morning and found the name of the person who created this fantastic Airstream.
Designer Craig Dorsey.

I just love everything about this.

Don't you?


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Lots of love!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.