Saturday, February 04, 2012

It's Pinterest time again!!!
I'm so glad I thought to do this on Saturdays!!
It's an easy post for me and well....I get to share my favorite things...and show and tell was my very best part of school when I was a little girl.
I am not kidding.

Show and tell in grade school.
Cheerleading in high school.



So stinkin true!!!

Stephie found this one and pinned it to my facebook! Thanks Steph!






I spotted this adorable photo yesterday and immediately thought of my sister Cindy.
She loves hearts found in strange places.


Source: flickr.com via Donna on Pinterest




I continue to live in the past, as far as fashion and style....
I follow a woman on Flickr who posts the most fabulous fashion images.




Unknowingly.....


Source: google.com via Donna on Pinterest










I posted singular people alone in spaces.
What does it mean?


People with other people...and dogs....


Source: flickr.com via Donna on Pinterest









I am not a fan of props....
except when that prop is a very cool car.



Source: twitter.com via Donna on Pinterest




Happy Weekend!
Happy Super Bowl watching to those of you who are lucky enough to have a team playing!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.