The Dancing with the Stars cast has been announced.
I am super excited to see Green Bay Packer, Donald Driver, on this list. What a surprise!
He is a very sweet and humble man and a great football player.
He has a great smile and now we will see if he can dance.
I think America will fall in love with Donald.
Here is the list.
1) Jack Wagner, soap actor from “Bold and the Beautiful,” General Hospital” and “Melrose Place” — with Anna Trebunskaya
I know Jack Wagner most from General Hospital and he is a golfer. He went to Janet's alma mater. UofA where I am pretty sure his dad is the golf coach. Don't know if he can dance.
2) Melissa Gilbert, played Laura Ingalls on “Little House on the Prairie” — with Maskim Chmerkovskiy
Might be interesting. Maks always gets the old ladies. (ducking)
3) Donald Driver, receiver for the Green Bay Packers — with Peta Murgatroyd
4) William Levy, telenova star known as the “Brad Pitt of Mexico” — with Cheryl Burke
Will probably get voted off early. No fan base in US. Unless he is talented.
5) Sherri Shepherd, co-host of “The View” — with Val Chmerkovskiy
Her body type will distract me. She is a funny girl so I will enjoy her comments and filmed packages I am sure.
6) Katherine Jenkins, opera star — with Mark Ballas
Never heard of her.
7) Gavin DeGraw, singer known for “One Tree Hill” theme song — with Karina Smirnoff
Is he under 30? Geez. I hope so. This show is getting to look like Lawrence Welk.
8) Martina Navratilova, tennis pro — with Tony Dovolani
All I can think of is....she will be a klutz.
9) Roshon Fegan, star of Disney Channel’s “Shake It Up” — with Chelsie Hightower
Huh? What? Who?
10) Maria Menounos, co-host of “Extra” — with Derek Hough
Lucky Derek. He usually gets a good one. I thought he was not on the list as a dancer this time. But I'm very glad he is because he is the best. Him and Maks.
11) Jaleel White, best known as Steve Urkel in “Family Matters” — with Kym Johnson
"Did I do that?"
12) Gladys Knight, singer, or “empress of soul” — with Tristan MacManus
Tune in for Dancing with the Geriatrics in 19 days.
The qoute from yesterday was from The Godfather.
My husband knew right away.
Picture of the day was 'from a distance.'
Katie is striking her striking pose outside Farm and Fleet.
Here is Ginny's new name tag. It is enameled and engraved. I got to pick the design and color and size. I think it's the cutest thing ever. It only cost $9.50 from Red Dingo.
Oh! Something else I think you would be excited to see....
I sure was!
Ree's assistant wrote and asked if I would like my copy autographed.
I said. Heck Yeah!
Thank you ReeRee, I love my cookbook very much.
Your second book is beautiful. It astonishes me that you can do so many things so well.
So that's what's happening around here on this beautiful Leap Day!
Lots of Love!
Encourage one another,