Tuesday, January 08, 2013

My blurry world.

At least when I am looking thru my camera.



DSC_9240

Katie and I took the tree down on Sunday.  She said how sad the tree looked all dark and lightless.
I said, well...let's put the lights around the back door.

And so I did.

DSC_9254


It's just the right amount of light for TV watching.
Not so good for knitting.
But that's okay.

DSC_9260-4

This morning on the way to school it was really foggy in our small town.  It's a bit of a valley.
The sun was coming up.  I was dying to stop and take pictures.  But we had just exactly the right amount of time to get to school on time.

I knew it would be mostly gone when I came home.  And it was.

I drove to a field to try the Lensbaby on some snowy fields.

DSC_9273-4


Yesterday I took this picture at Target.

colorful food copy

I took it with my iphone.  Then I made it a painting in Photoshop.

colorful food copy-5

colorful food copy-4

You can see it better close up.


****

I had a follow up with my Urologist yesterday.  My kidneys are looking fine.  The little stones he saw six months ago have not changed in size and I did not grow new ones.  I do not have to go back for a year.  That's pretty good news.

Cougar Town returns tonight.  It has changed channels.  It is now on TBS.
Like I have said before, I love this show.  It is a combo of Scrubs and Friends.
The show is not about 'cougars', it is about friends and family who are funny...and well...they drink a bit.
So a heads up if you want to watch a funny show.


That's all for now, from sunny, blurry Wisconsin.

Lots of love,
Donna