Saturday, January 19, 2013

This week's Instagrams

I miss Asher.

This was a #latergram.
It was taken over Christmas but I didn't post it until week...when I was especially missing Asher.

GinTinTin

I called this one GinTinTin.


Manuscript Bible Study. Stephie's paper #newtome

Thursday I went to Steph's Bible Study group in Baraboo.  This 'semester' we are studying 1Peter.
The method of studying scriptures is called Manuscript Bible Study or Inductive.  As you read thru the passage you mark up your paper with little notes.

1. Observation
who, what, where, when
2. Interpretation
what does it mean?
3. Application

 This is Stephanie's paper.  She has done this for years and loves studying this way.  I had never even heard of it before but I am game :o)
My paper just had a few scratches on it.


Salt bagel run.

I stopped at Bagels Forever and bought a dozen salt bagels.


Wind making the light jump around.


Shadow.play.


I took a few pictures of Katie.
She has long legs.

upload


One week until OTT's first volleyball tournament!

Leaning


A sweet leaning doggy.


Thank you for the lovely and kind comments you have left this week.
They mean so much to me.

Love you. Mean it.
Donna











9 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:48 AM

    We have been keeping up with a two year old, but she is back home now. I was able to catch up here at QL. The program about the Royals was fantastic, thank you so much. I always thought Prince Charles was remote until I read a book he wrote about his home and gardens and found him to be "a nice guy" after all. The quotes did cheer me as you always do with photographs and thoughts. Such sweet pictures today. A blessings full weekend wish for you and each one here at QL. love and prayers, jep

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:11 AM

    Love the Lab Leaning............so sweet, so Lab. Karen F.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Manuscript study shout-out!!! What a great discussion this week, too. Love it. Love it. Love it. Makes me so happy when you come. :)

    And that Asher picture has charmed me this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am intrigued by Manuscript Study. My Bible study here is my most favorite time of.the week. Love my Bible study ladies too.

    Lovely leaning lab and also love the long limber young lady ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That should be long limbed - silly auto correct!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE YOU DONNA BOO BOO
    and I mean it.

    I just download the instagram app this week. I m all confused. My name is Kab60 on instagram DO you friend me or something?? I dont want a milion pictures from all kinds of people...just a few
    Like you
    and Al and zach maybe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your pictures - they always make me smile. Sunny thoughts from Florida just for you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cyndi K G8:56 PM

    I love inductive study: I love reading the Bible and letting God speak in HIs still small voice!

    ReplyDelete

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.