Monday, October 17, 2005

8:12
It is the perfect day to stay in bed.
It is dark outside and I hear the rain above me.

Isn't it funny, how listening to rain is a relaxing sound...but the dripping can drive you batty?




I finished some labor-intensive, cost-prohibitive, Koigu socks this weekend.
So purdy!
They are the start of my Christmas 'shopping'.

And the thought of Christmas Shopping just freaks me out a little.
One of these years, I am going to save and budget for Christmas.
And I know it will be the best thing I have ever done. I will be free and shopping will be fun. Next year. I will do it next year. Mark my words.

Twenty dollars a week should be enough.
I am 48 years old.
It's about time I have a plan!

_____________


BROOMS

On stormy days
When the wind is high
Tall trees are brooms
Sweeping the sky

They swish their branches
In buckets of rain
And swash and sweep it
Blue again.

~Dorothy Aldis


_______________

Do you plan ahead for Christmas expenses or do you do the Holiday shuffle?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.