Thursday, October 27, 2005




I just love the vintage magazine covers!
Someone needs to tell this young mommy, 'Bows and arrows are better left at home' :o)


Friday Feast from the archives

Appetizer
What does the color pink make you think of?

Soup
Name something you have lost but later found.

Salad
In 3 words, describe this past week.

Main Course
What are you obsessed with?

Dessert
What kind of perfume or cologne do you like to wear?



High Hopes

I finished a pair of mittens last night.
They are a horrible mess.

I used gorgeous, expensive variegated pink, white and brown/green yarn. (Lynn, I still don't see the green)

It pooled and did such weird things.

I tried a kitchener weave for the finger tips.

Looks bad.

The thumbs are wonkey. The fit is uncomfortable.

I am so disappointed.

This yarn should have stayed in a ball...where it belonged.

It seems I have been knitting mittens too long for this to happen.

Better get myself to the local knitting store and try again.
I will use my old methods and some plain, old, soft yarn.
I need a little knitting success!





Oh, by the way, Emma said she would wear them.
She likes the color and can overlook the many imperfections.

Go Figure.


Gotta run.

See ya around the comments :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.