Thursday, October 27, 2005

Congratulations White Sox fans!
What a year! A year to remember!

I've been following the excitement by visiting Steve Dahl's website.

Now the big question is....will Steve and his three sons get those White Sox tattoos???


**************


Here is just the cutest dress up doll I have ever seen.

Zoe is trying to decide what to be for halloween.
What do you think she should be?

Costumes for Zoe


********

Sign Language Class


I made my girls laugh so hard yesterday during sign class.

I was signing the word towel and they needed to guess the sign. No one knew the sign (gesture drying your face with both hands). So I held my arms out like I was drying my back and went back and forth.

They screamed 'towel' and all burst out laughing!

(Maybe you had to be there. he he)

Two weeks ago I asked the girls to choose a song and learn the signs to it.
Here are the songs they chose; Kathryn-"For the Beauty of the Earth", Emily-"Jesus Loves the Little Children", Emma-"Some Day my Prince will Come". I chose "So Far Away" by Carole King.

The girls will learn Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer in December. It is a very cute song when signed!

Question of the Day

In your opinion, what was the greatest sports moment that you've witnessed, either live, on the radio, or on tv?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.