Wednesday, October 12, 2005

The best thing about the Amazing Race;

The family that arrived first last night in The Amazing Race won....

Free Gasoline For LIFE!!! All of the drivers on the team!

Our mouths were agape!

What a prize. What a prize!

Nice marketing BP.


The worst thing about The Amazing Race last night;

My favorite family was last to the finish line.

(Don't tell anyone...but I am not enjoying this season very much...not sure what it is yet...hum?)

______________________


Here is a quote I spotted yesterday on my visits around the internet;

God tends to us as the beloved and labors upon and around us for our soul's purpose. (Larry Gillick)


Wow. That is good.

'for our soul's purpose.'

God is primarily interested in the condition of our souls.

I do know this...but sometimes that truth gets lost.

Lost in circumstances.

"Create in me a clean heart, Oh God."


_______________

I finished the Go Pack Buttonhole bag last night and will felt it today.
It's rather cute. I'll post a photo tomorrow!


What do you do to keep your spirits up when it is gloomy outside?
Share you secrets :o)

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.