Saturday, October 29, 2005

What a beautiful bride!



Annegb is the proud momma of this gorgeous bride!



Here is the bride's petite momma, Annegb.

Annegb, who are you holding in the bottom picture?
Will you share with us your best wedding tip?
And what should we avoid like the plague ;o)

Thanks for letting us have a little peek into your life.


******************


Katie has been sleeping with me for the last few weeks. She had a terrible fright at gym class. (I won't go into it since it is a really long story and I only like to write short stories)

Every night her father takes her up to bed to tuck her in, have a drink of water and say a little prayer.

I come up a few minutes later to kiss and cuddle with her.

The other night I sang to her. I told her when I was younger I would sing in bed.
Quiet songs. Winsome songs.

Like True Love from High Society.

(For the record, I love to sing, but do not sing solos. Ever.)

So I lay next to uneasy Katie (unesy because of her fears...not because I'm singing)


And quietly croon.

What'll i do
When you are far away
And i am blue
What'll i do?

What'll i do?
When i am wond'ring who
Is kissing you
What'll i do?

What'll i do with just a photograph
To tell my troubles to?

When i'm alone
With only dreams of you
That won't come true
What'll i do?



What'll i do with just a photograph
To tell my troubles to?

When i'm alone
With only dreams of you
That won't come true
What'll i do?



I was singing with my eyes closed and when I opened my eyes, Katie was wiping away a tear.

Me: Oh honey, are you crying?
Katie: That was just so sweet. It made me cry.


Life is beautiful.


Encourage one another,
Donna

And tell me what movie that song is featured.
You'll never guess. It's pretty obscure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.