Tuesday, October 18, 2005





Isn't this a hoot! A Jane Austen action figure!

Thanks for the link Carmon!
Find unique action figures here

My second favorite is the Annie Oakley action figure. When I was in high school I loved the musical Annie Get You Gun. I can remember making my sister Cindy laugh as I acted out and sang some of the wild songs from the musical.


When I'm with a pistol
I sparkle like a crystal
Yes, I shine like the morning sun
But I lose all my luster
When with a bronco buster
Oh, you can't get a man with a gun

With a gu-un
With a gu-un
No, you can't get a man with a gun.


Guess who wrote those lyrics?

Irving Berlin.

I had no idea. The songs are all so goofy!

Where is his action figure? he he


What do you think is the best conversation piece in your home?


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.