Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Day to Beg for Candy!


Today is also Katie and Emma's dentist appointment. That's a little ironic :o)
This is Katie's first appointment.
How's that for a Halloween scare?

Not really :o)

I have actually only known very kind and gentle dentists!

Knowing Katie, when we leave, she will say,

"I think I want to be a dentist now!"



Around Town




Saturday was a lovely day....
Sunday was too. Only the Packers lost again and well that puts a damper on things here in the land of Cheeseheads.


I made Dana's Quick Tortellini and Spinach Soup yesterday. It was very good!
Find the recipe here.

I bought frozen spinach by accident and I think I used the wrong kind of tortellini.
But overall it was a success!

I got to use my new garlic press.

Woohoo...Party time, Donna's house!


What is your favorite kitchen gadget?
If your children trick or treat, what will they be this year?


Encourage one another,

And don't forget the major rules of trick or treating...
You must shout 'trick or treat' really loud,
and you must say thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.