Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Fashion fun.




This is Emily Blunt. She was in The Devil Wears Prada. (her hair was red)
I love this neck line!




Now, this is just the perfect way for this little girl (Abigail Breslin) to look.
She is so proud of her purse :o)




Click on this picture to see our Golden Globe Award winning Grey's Anatomy cast.

I searched high and low this morning for a picture of Kate Walsh (Addison) because she was absolutely perfect in her dress last night...
This is the only picture I could find with her in it. But it's nice to see the whole cast anyway.
Behind and to the right of Kate is 'Gary' from 30 Something.
He is a producer of Grey's Anatomy and it was fun to spot him on the stage!

And by the way.

I think I will take some posture pointers from Miss Kate Walsh.

UPDATE:





Isn't this beautiful!?
Kate Walsh aka Addison






Meryl Streep was as usual, funny, smart, lovely...and a winner.
She stood on stage and looked out and said, "I think I have worked with everyone here..." She took off her glasses, looked around the room, and said, "Yes, I have."



For those of you who love Hugh Laurie, but don't watch award shows:
He won and joked:


"I know everyone says they have a wonderful crew and certainly that can't be the case. We can't all be wonderful. Somebody somewhere is working with a crew of drunken thieves. But it's not me. They smell of newly mown grass." — Drama actor winner Hugh Laurie for TV's "House."


He did not disappoint.



For the third year in a row I have chosen (nearly) white dresses.
This year they are McCreamy.


To see more fashion photos...go here

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.