Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Lights.

I forgot lights.

I love lights. Lights in the sky and lights in the city.

Sarah and Ernie reminded me of it here.

I was also a little surprised to see how much my husband's and my personalities mirror Bert and Ernie's. I had always thought of us as Pooh and Eyeore.
But Ernie and Bert are a better match.
Even physically :o)







Shelby mentions in the comments that she is making peanut butter/butterscotch Rice Krispie treats for Patrick Jr.

These are delicious and easy treats to make.

Here is the recipe:

1 12 oz. package of Butterscotch chips
1 cup of creamy peanut butter
6 cups of Rice Krispies

Pour butterscotch chips and peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl.
Nuke for 1 minute.
Check and stir.
Nuke until the butterscotch pieces are melted.
Careful not to burn.
Pour this mixture over the Rice Krispies.
Mix and pour into an 8x8 pan.

Set this pan in the fridge to help the treats setup a little.

Yum.


***********

And on a serious note.

My friend Jeaneen is in the hospital again with tummy troubles.

Would you join me in praying for healing for Jeaneen, wisdom for the doctors, gentle hands for the nurses, and peace for Jeaneen's husband, Peter, who I know must be very worried for his dear wife.

Thank you.


Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.