Monday, January 22, 2007

Hi!
Sorry I'm late.
The computer was down again this morning...
and then we headed to Oz to take care of...








Does that remind anyone else of Garfield Goose?

And guess what?

It's glow in the dark.

I tell ya, we know how to have fun around here!!!

And for those of you who are not 'of a certain age' nor raised in Chicago, in front of a television...

Here is Frasier Thomas and Garfield Goose.




Old friends.


***********

I am toying with participating in Project 365.
All one does is take a picture every day for a whole year.
When I first heard of this I thought the picture had to be of myself and well...I'm not interested in that! But if it's just a picture of our life, in general, that interests me.



Anyone else doing this?



Hope your week is getting off to a good start!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.