Friday, January 26, 2007

Feast One Hundred & Twenty Eight


Appetizer
If you could take lessons to learn any musical instrument, which would you want to learn?

I choose handbells. Like in church.
I like them and I think I could succeed.

Soup
Have you ever mistaken a person for someone else?

A few years ago, when we first moved to the Madison area, a woman called and invited Emma to a VBS youth thingy. I did not know who I was talking to...took down the address and took Emma anyway! HA!
I recognized her when I drove up.
We became friends but have since, lost touch.

Salad
On a scale of 1 to 10 with 10 being highest, how well do you keep secrets?

TEN. I know it's hard to believe with as much as I like to talk. But I am a great secret keeper.

Main Course
What's the closest you've ever been to a dangerous animal?

At the zoo, I guess. Critter was behind bars.

Dessert
When was the last time you lost your patience?

The day I didn't sleep well...I thought I was fine...but I snapped (really loud) at Katie for talking non-stop talking and interrupting when I was explaining something.


Fine Art Friday





His Master's Voice
Francis Barraud

This is Francis Barraud's only famous painting. His little dog, Nipper, has gone on to represent many recording companies and has been around for over 100 years.

Read "The Nipper Saga".

This internet is an amazing thing.


******


If you want to talk about Grey's Anatomy. Feel free to share your thoughts in the comments.

I don't have much to say about it except;

I loved the long, touching hug between Izzy and George.
I thought both marriage proposals were dumb.
Something was odd about Meredith's face.
McDreamy is a really good actor.



Happy Friday!

Encourage one another,
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello. So nice to see you. Would you like to leave a comment? Be very kind.